Thursday, September 14, 2006

My computer is consuming me

For the past few days my life has been focused on trying to deal with the repercussions of having a new computer workspace. I’m overwhelmed by the chaos of my various file systems, software conflicts and so on.
Speaking of software conflicts, it reminds me of the personality clashes that sometimes happen in a group. You have a common goal in mind, but personal inclinations and agendas tend to get in the way. So why should software be any different just because it’s mechanical? Everything that happens on the road of life is a reflection of who we really are.
That said, I’m trying to get back to normal because I have two articles and a book to finish. Before I went to bed last night, I did some writing, and you know what? It seemed like a breeze after all the digital soul-searching I’ve been forced to do lately.

No comments: