Thursday, February 08, 2007

A Comment from the ATC Muse

It’s always nice when people comment on something you do on your blog. Being an obsessive-compulsive Photoshop-er, I don’t need feedback to keep going, but it’s great when people do respond.
Blogger is set up so that any comments made can be emailed directly to your inbox, and this morning I got one from Bernie Berlin on my
January 18th blog. Yes, the Bernie Berlin—author of the fab new book , Artist Trading Card Workshop. I know I’m name-dropping here, but I can’t help it. I’m just thrilled Bernie likes my ATCs. Then shortly afterwards, I received a comment from my Jeanne too, so this positive reinforcement got the day off to a good start.
For yesterday and today’s ATCs, I used photos John took of David’s breakfast. I’m simultaneously fascinated and repelled by the uncooked eggs, and the flower on the bowl reminds me of a hand. Just when I think I might be running out of ideas, new ones rush in to save the day.
P.S. Check out
Bernie’s blog, A Place to Bark … and Meow, and read about her rescue work with animals.

No comments: