Monday, March 26, 2007

Jeanne’s Artfest ATC

I thought I’d post the ATC Jeanne created for Artfest tonight because I’ve been thinking about her getting ready to go, and wishing I could squeeze myself into her suitcase! On Friday I received a nifty package of trinkets and an Artfest trade from Brenda as well. I’ll miss you both, and I hope you have a fabulous time. (I know you will).
By the way, Ronna Mogelon, the editor of ATC Quarterly now has a blog, so if you want to see a champion ATCer in action, don’t miss her first entry which was posted today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did miss you. Miss Ruth was absent as well. But I did make some new friends ( 2 from Canada :) Martha Brown and Carol Devlin-Muir. Both really nice women. Susan Wooldridge's poetry class was fantastic and I think we convinced her through much adulation to return next year. I combined some of the poetry I wrote with a painting I did in Lynne Perrella's class. Jeanne and I were classmate's in Theo Ellsworth's drawing class. He was incredible. I hope we didn't scare him away and he returns with his very unique art process. I hope you can come in 2008. take care Brenda