Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Moo Challenge #22

Well, it’s Make a Moo or Two time again …or in this case, make three. It’s surprising what a challenge it is to work on such a small scale. I would like to use rubber stamps more than I do, but even though I have a ton of them, I often don’t have ones that will fit.
This week the theme is flowers which I really enjoyed, and I used Dover clip art for for my images with scrapbooking paper as a background. I know I’ve mentioned this before on my blog, but it’s worth noting again. If you sign up for Dover's weekly newsletter, there are always free samples you can download. It’s smart advertising on Dover’s part because you can’t resist buying some of the books they’re promoting.

7 comments:

Femmy said...

gorgeous moos!!!

Anonymous said...

oooooh I like them!

Nellie said...

What a fabulous moos! Love the colourscheme!

Anonymous said...

very beautiful !!

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous!

A bird in the hand said...

I'm going to start calling you Moosan, Susan. Affectionately, of course.
xoxoxo

Godelieve said...

Great design! I love how colorful these MOOs are, so fresh looking. The white text and lines really lightens up the background. Gorgeous turquoise...