Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Moos

Nellie van Leeuwen has been hosting the Make a Moo or Two challenge for a year now, so it’s time to celebrate. In case you’re new to the format, a moo measures approximately 1.1 x 2.8 inches (2.8 x 7 centimeters) and you can do anything you want to with it as long as you stick to the size.
I decided I’d give it a go myself after seeing the wonderful moos on Godelieve’s blog, and I’m glad I did. Not only is it an opportunity to stretch creatively, but it’s also inspiring to see what so many other artists do with the weekly theme …so Happy Birthday fellow moo-ers, and here’s to Year Two.

7 comments:

Sandy said...

OMG really colorful moo´s.
Stunning design. Love them.

Godelieve said...

Always looking forward to see your Moos Susan! And I'm never disappointed.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful moos Susan, love what you did with the colors and number

Femmy said...

fabulous moo!!!

AngelaC said...

Great Moos - I love the bright colours you have used.

manus said...

Fantastic colours and I love how you've used the number 1!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!