Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Moo Challenge #18

What is your favorite theme? That’s the challenge at Make a Moo or Two this week. I had trouble making up my mind because there are so many images I like …postal stuff, numbers, words, faces, science diagrams, maps etc. In the end I decided to just rummage through some of my stamps and go with what appealed to me at the moment.
The theme that immediately presented itself was Sisters. I am very close to my sister Pam, and my friends feel like sisters to me too. Although, now that I think of it, I have several male friends and two brothers I adore, so I could just as easily chosen Brothers. Oh well, maybe next time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, love both.

Sandra Evertson said...

Love these!
Sandra

Anonymous said...

They are so gorgeous again Susan. I love the colours and the images are fabulous

Sandy said...

Wow they are stunning.
Wonderful design on your moo´s. Love them.

me again said...

Susan, please check my blog! You are -- deservedly! -- an award winner! Congrats! :-)
--Lennie

Carole said...

I love these! Love the images!