Saturday, March 25, 2006

Art and AADD

I know I should be packing for Artfest, but I keep getting off track – no surprise there!
At our art club meeting tonight, we were given our latest challenge: alter a clock from the dollar store, and answer the question: “I wish I had time for…?”
As soon as I got home from the meeting, I carefully examined the clock. I’m always curious about how things are put together, and since I couldn’t figure it out, I had to take it apart right away.
Using the mini screwdriver from the eyeglasses repair kit I got in my Christmas stocking a few years ago, I removed the back. Then after fiddling around for a while, I took out the clock mechanism and popped off the plastic cover.
I know what I want to do with the clock because I already have my answer to the challenge question. But I wish I could just explain what my idea is instead of having to embark on the long meandering journey to make it tangible.

1 comment:

Carmi Cimicata said...

I just love knowing the clock will be on your mind all month!!