Thursday, January 03, 2008

Your Birthday Color

If I had to choose one color that resonates with me, it would probably be purple. But according to the Colorstrology website, my birthday color is Wedgwood Blue (see the upper left-hand window in the ATC above). Colorstrolgy gives you a little write up about yourself too. Mine said:
“You have enormous creativity and an eye for detail. Highly principled, you are a good person that takes your work and behavior seriously. You love to learn and acquire information. You are constantly analyzing and assimilating the psychological aspects of life. You can be hard on yourself and need to be surrounded by people who remind you of your greatness and caring nature.”

Cool, huh? I’m going to go upstairs now and find out if John is in the mood to remind me of my “greatness!”

No comments: