Monday, May 05, 2008

David's Visit

David came to stay on the weekend, and Lily was thrilled. Here they are watching TV, or rather David is stretched out on the sofa and Lily is keeping an eye on him from her perch on top of the cushions. Yes, I am one of those people owned by a dog who allows them to relax just about anywhere …except on my pillow.
Besides some extensive dog bonding, one of the reasons David came to visit was to get some Photoshop help from me. He’s designing a postcard for a one-man show of his kiln-fired glass bricks at a gallery in West Virginia this summer. You can see a section from one of his bricks shown to the right above.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy smokes he looks like an actor I just saw in a movie recently. For the life of me I can't remember the actor's name! Is he your son? Very handsome!!

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Oh Sweet!

The boy, and the DOG! Is Lily a King Charles? That's my favourite pup....well, one of them. Recently I've been swayed by long haired Dacshunds, but she certainly looks like a sweetie!

Nice to have both loves so near.