Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The latest Moo challenge

When I took a look at the challenge on the Make a Moo or Two blog this week, I wasn’t sure if I could participate. The theme is beach and sea, and I couldn’t think of any images I had that would suit. But since I’d already participated in seven consecutive challenges, I didn’t want to break my Moo streak.
So I had a think about what the theme means to me. Even though I love swimming, it’s basically all about picking up stuff from the beach for me. I remembered that I’d taken some photographs of my “finds” a couple of summers ago, and decided I’d Photoshop them to see what would happen. I don’t know how sea-and-beachy they really are, but it was interesting to try something different for a change because I usually incorporate people into my work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your interpretation of the theme! And what a gorgeous pics you took!

Sandy said...

Wow brilliant moo´s.
Gorgeous.

Femmy said...

beautiful moo's!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous MOO's