Monday, May 26, 2008

Moo challenge #9

I had every intention of starting my new journal tonight and got out a ton of stamps to use. But then I thought: why not do this week’s moos? The theme at Make a Moo or Two is dots and stripes, and fortunately I actually had stamps for this challenge.
If you’re anything like me, you probably have quite a few images you've never used. But instead of christening them, you keep returning to ones you've already used (like I did here). The B-Line stamp of the woman and the Acey Deucy image are two of my favorites. I stamped on scrapbooking paper with Black Versafine ink and then added some colored pencil.

11 comments:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

I love this coloured pencil technique. I'm going to try it today. Thanks once again for the inspiration. It's raining today and I did so much in the garden yesterday that today can be a play day! I'll be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous MOO's, gorgeous colours.

Sian said...

These are great. I love them.

Sandy said...

Wow great moo´s. Stunning.

Gunn Marit said...

Great Moos!! Love the colors :)

Anonymous said...

Wow what a stunning moos again. Love the colours and the images. So beautiful

azirca said...

Love the moos!

Susan Tuttle said...

Perfect moos! I especially love the first one - the blue hues are haunting.

Susan

Anonymous said...

Your moos are gorgeous - love the images and the colors!
Gaye

Godelieve said...

Ah, these are gorgeous!! What a treat to look at them!

manus said...

You've made again some beautiful artwork! The B-Line woman is also one of mine favorite stamps;)) But I hadn't think about to put her on a MOO, she's so big for this little canvas but your work shows how beautiful it can be!!! It's all so perfect!
Thank you for your comment on my blog, it was such a great pleasure to hear from you!