Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Old and New

After reading about Jennifer’s round robin opposites journal on her blog the other day, I kept thinking about the theme she chose: old and new. For some reason it really appealed to me, so I decided to play with an istock scan of an antique photo album, an old map, a watercolor painting and a diagram of computer circuits.
I had to get the circuits in there because I’ve spent the last couple of days adding programs and peripherals to my new computer. Can’t say I’m sorry to see the old one go though. It had been lumbering along for weeks and Photoshop was getting slower and slower. But being a digital keener meant I just kept forging ahead trying to apply first aid until …well, all I can say is that it’s a relief to have speed and more space.

1 comment:

Carole said...

Neat piece!