Friday, November 03, 2006

Christina's New Photoshop Brushes

After a few days of really intense freelance work, it was time to play with the two new Photoshop brushes I’d ordered from Lazar StudioWERX the other night. I treated myself to the Florishoodled and Poloroid Transfer sets to start with, and they were even better than I expected (Jeanne – you must have these brushes!!!) I used one of John’s sky photos, added some lettering, and then went to town.
Saying that I “went to town” makes it sound like there was a lot of effort involved, when it was actually the lettering that took 90 per cent of my time. The brushwork was pure digital gratification.
I’m always interested in anything new that Christina Lazar-Schuler comes up with. She’s one of the most creative people I know: fine artist, digital whiz, savvy businesswoman and great teacher. How can I resist ordering her other two sets? I won’t be able to...obviously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great. A new obsession. I'll let you know how I like them.

Jeanne