Thursday, April 27, 2006

I've Got Mail

This has been an A-Number One week for mail. RubberStampMadness came yesterday, and the 4-page spread on Mary looks great. I’m thrilled to see her creativity get the attention it deserves. I just hope I did her justice in the article that accompanies it. RubberStampMadness also published a letter from a California woman who found two of my previous columns helpful. That was nice to know, and I’m going to reread her letter before I start working on my book again tomorrow .
On Monday, the zines and creativity decks I ordered arrived from Randi Feuerhelm in Iowa. After gorging on all her ideas for a couple of hours last night, I’m inspired to start working on a new journal.
I also received a couple of art supply catalogues from Daniel Smith. Both are packed with a luscious array of supplies and all sorts of creative tips. I wish I’d had the time to visit their store in Seattle when I was at Artfest.

No comments: