Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Mister Evan!

I didn’t realize that my nephew Evan knew I had a blog, but I got a comment from him the other day reminding me that November 20th was his birthday. Remembering Emma and Lily, and forgetting Mister Evan? As Vizzini says in the Princess Bride—“IN-CONCEIVABLE!” In my own defense I will say that I called and left you a happy birthday message on the 20th kiddo, but you were probably out partying with your buddies instead of waiting at home for my call. Obviously you need to get your priorities straight, so we’ll have a heart-to-heart the next time we get together. But just to prove to you that I’m a loving aunt, here’s your happy birthday digital collage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This collage has now become my all time fave, supplanting the one of Da Vinci's patron's mistress and color wheel. I can't keep a favorite very long.

Happy Birthday, Evan! Now you have more greetings than you bargained for.

I'll spare you Susan posting my own birthday for fear that I may have startsomething. But I think it best to confine such policies to family anyway

Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Hi Auntie Sue - THANK YOU for posting my Birthday on your blog. I did get your message wishing me a happy birthday. Dad says blog on whatever that means.
Evan