Friday, November 02, 2007

Online Fun

I’m not doing anything exciting with Photoshop lately, so I think I must be in the doldrums. But there’s always time to cruise the Internet aimlessly, isn’t there?
Here are three sites you might enjoy if you have nothing better to do with your time like me.
To choose the perfect spammer name for yourself, go to this url and check it out; just the ticket if you want to sell bootleg Viagara or replica watches. My spammer name is Fussy C. Heiress. (I like the heiress part of it!)
Discover the ideal location to live at Find Your Spot. I got Portland, Oregon, a place I’ve always wanted to visit. Carmi told me once that she thought I’d love it there, so it must be right.
If you absolutely feel you must do something while you’re wasting time on the Net, visit the Collage Machine where you click and drag to create your own collage with the elements they provide.

No comments: