Monday, March 03, 2008

What's in my wallet?

I decided to post some of the mini collages I included in my wallet today too.
The ones on the upper left and lower right have embossing powder backgrounds. I smooshed on pigment inks, then tossed on different embossing powders that appealed to me to see what would happen.

The doll is made was made from a large jigsaw puzzle piece with scrapbook paper glued on over it. Her head is an eye that opens and closes holographically, although it’s hard to tell from the photo. Then I gave her a tulle scarf and a hat made from a paper clip.
I also did a mini collage with a heart and map of New Zealand since that’s one place I’ve always wanted to go, and right beside it is a mini playing card with layered papers and a bird sticker. The little picture in the upper right hand corner is made from a round slide mount.

4 comments:

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

I love it!

Trine Lise said...

Hi!

I am a girl from Norway who lives in Oslo together with my boyfriend.
Do u know where Norway is? :)

Please stop by our blog and tell me where in the world you would like to travel - if you could choose :)

Have a nica day!

azirca said...

Gosh, these are striking. Being so tiny, they must have been fiddly to create. I love the jigsaw piece doll with the holographic eye, also the New Zealand one too, but I have to say that because I live in NZ and I'm biased! :)

Godelieve said...

Lovely collection of miniatures!