Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Easing into 2007

I am trying to get this year organized and it is taking me much longer than I thought it actually would. You know that feeling where your mind is racing, but you seem to be accomplishing everything in slow motion? That’s the way I’ve been feeling today.
But I’ve come to the conclusion that fooling yourself is probably a good thing. If you knew how long something was going to take you to do, then you probably wouldn’t bother doing it in the first place!
I spent quite a lot of time today working on my ATC workshops. I have so many ideas that I’m finding it difficult to settle down and focus in on the actual projects. But one thing I’ve decided is that I’m going to do an ATC clip art CD, and then include a sheet of selected images in the workshop kit for participants. I’d like to do a journaling CD too, but first things first...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Susan, a CD with more ATC backgrounds? I'm hooked on what you've done so far! Sounds great!

Mary

Anonymous said...

ATC backgrounds? Yes, more please!