Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Carmi to reveal 5 things little-known things about myself. I talk so much that I'm sure everyone knows everything. Still, some fascinating things are not common knowledge:
1. I believe a hot water bottle is the answer to most of life's little problems.
2. I hate having one hand wet and the other one dry. It gets me all bijigidy.
3. I cry when I hear bagpipes...guess that's why I married a Scot.
4. I'd like Trinny and Susannah of What Not To Wear to make me over.
5. Margaret Trudeau and I both had a fling with the same guy. But not at the same time.
I tag Mary, Jeanne, Pam and Brenda. You may be blogless, but you must report in by email or some kind of wierd chain letter violation might occur. Actually, I don't believe in that stuff, but I'd like to know the answers anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I rise to the challenge and here goes:
I believe an electric heating pad had brought me into the 20th century
I hate having any of my hands wet or sticky
I met Pierre Trudeau a week before he married Margaret
I desparately need to be made over by anybody, anywhere
I used to speak Hebrew

Mary