Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Monday and Tuesday on Wednesday

I’m behind on my ATCs, but just by a day really. Not that it matters, but I do want to stick to doing 31 for January, no matter what.
With Monday’s ATC, I started out by trying to design a Bingo card. I’m fascinated by what numbers look like and wanted to choose a series that had special meaning for me. But I ended up numberless and substituting “quest” for “Bingo” for some reason known only to the creative muse—in this case Jeanne! Then I added one of the women from my Renaissance, Madonnas and Angels CD. I love her because she looks like she’s about to break into a smile.
For Tuesday, I took something John said and came up with a visual. So this is what I’m hoping for everyone who reads this blog: I want you to open a door inside yourself and walk right through it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out. Both are absolutely beautiful. I want to put my feet in that lush red and go through to see what is on the other side.

Jeanne