Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday Roundup

I keep meaning to post this project I did on our stamping weekend. Yvonne was the mini-workshop leader on this one and I really enjoyed using an arch. If you’re interested in this format, you can check out the Gothic Arches blog where they accept ongoing submissions on certain themes. I read about this on Godelieve’s blog a while ago and I can’t think why I’ve waited until now to mention it.
Anyone interested in anagrams will enjoy the Wordsmith.Org site too. I entered Artopia Update and apparently there are 17,759 anagrams for the name of my blog! A few of my favorites (no, I didn’t read them all) are: A Tiara Dote Pup, Dear Utopia Tap, Aura Teapot Dip, Radiate Atop Up and Pitapat Ear Duo.

Another nifty site to check out is Various & Sundry’s 500 Years of Female Portraits in Western Art. One portrait morphs into another and it’s really fun (and inspiring) to watch.

No comments: