Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Carmi's Cards

Because of my spill on the ice back in February, I wasn’t mobile enough to visit Carmi’s booth at the spring One of a Kind Show. But since I needed to replenish my stock of Carmi cards, I asked her to choose ten and send them to me. Normally I prefer to make my own decisions when it comes to cards, but Carmi knows what I like and I was really pleased with what she picked out for me.
Now speaking of Carmi, she’s hosting a big indoor garage sale this Saturday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Zion Church Cultural Centre in North York. Seven vendors will have tables crammed with all sorts of interesting stuff. For example, Mary will be selling tons of vintage beads and embellishments, and there’s even a freebie table!
For more information and to get directions, visit Carmi’s website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug!!!
Mary

Unknown said...

Girl I am scrambling to get a sitter for that- since My dear husband will be away all day Saturday:(