Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Learning Curve

Before I attached the iridescent broach to my assemblage for our club challenge last week, I took some pictures. I thought it might be interesting to use the broach as a background or frame for one of my cabinet cards. But the whole process turned out to be a real pain, although I have to admit I learned a couple of new things in Photoshop along the way.
I’m sure I’m not the only one who finds doing art an endless learning curve—just like life. You persist because you keep hoping you’ll finally arrive. I guess I’ll just have to keep reminding myself of what Dan Eldon once said …“The journey is the destination.”

2 comments:

tgarrett said...

How Very True!!! The learning curve IS endless and I think that is what motivates me (and also frustrates at times) I never tire of the question
What IF? I especially loved your image on Monday's post!!!
Terry

Michele Kovack said...

This is really cool! I have Adobe and know that I don't know very much about it....