Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Moos this week

The Make a Moo or Two theme this week is Women. For the last challenge, I used women too, but since I have so many of these images anyway, I trolled through my stamps and chose a couple I thought might work. (I’d cut out a Moo template beforehand to make things easier).
The stamps I worked with are two of my favorites: a mirror image by Renaissance Art Stamps and Andromeda by Acey Deucy. I used Black Brilliance to stamp with, and then added some oomph with colored pencils.
If you take a look at what people are posting on the Moo blog, you’ll be surprised by how intricate the results can be. I have a feeling if I attempted something like that, I’d be using tweezers and maybe even a magnifying glass. One of these days maybe, but for now I’m sticking to simple layouts until I get used to working in such a tiny format.

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Wonderful moo´s. So great work.

Julia said...

This is amazing !! Love them and the way you used colors !

Godelieve said...

Beautiful MOOs!! Great stamps and coloring! I love the blue shading on the left one too.

Anonymous said...

Your moos are absolutely gorgeous! Love the stamps you chose and the colours! Despite the difficulties with the size ;-) I really hope we can challenge you to keep participating

Gunn Marit said...

Lovely Moos you have made, loved the colors and coloring !!

Anonymous said...

They are fabulous!!!

Sanny said...

These MOO's are stunning, I love the coloring!!!!

Femmy said...

fabulous moo's!!! love the coloring!!!

NETTI said...

Stunning Moos!