Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Book Notes

I’ve been hard at work on my book all day so I don’t know whether or not I have enough energy left to paint, which is what I’m planning to do next. How do people go to bed at eleven ‘o clock at night when there are so many interesting things to do? Then again, they probably get up at six in the morning, which I certainly don’t.
I have the graphics and writing done for 51 pages so far, although I’m sure I’ll have to go back and shift things around…plus do some rewriting. But I’m happy I’m now in the groove and that things are progressing.

I got an email from Cherri the other day to say she has finished her book. How does she work so quickly? I’m in awe of her speedboat energy. Me? I know for a fact that I’m a canoe girl at heart. I have to explore every bay and inlet along the way. And sometimes when I stop for a picnic, I end up wandering off into the bush and going walkabout.

No comments: