Sunday, July 30, 2006

An Experiment

After a weekend spent working on my website, I really needed to play in my process journal. I couldn’t seem to take a decent picture of these two pages though. Scanning them was also a flop, but at least this photo gets the idea across...somewhat.
I used aluminum tape – great stuff – as a background. Then I put on drops of Adirondack ink and let them run around. I did the same thing with the metal “dream” Mary had given me a while ago. This didn’t work out as well, but it was fun playing with something different. Anything to make me forget about my website.

A couple of days ago, John had an intervention with me. He says I must get my website done, and that it should be enjoyable. Fat chance. I find the combination of designing and organizing it simply overwhelming.

No comments: