Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Jeanne's Collages

Jeanne Schedler sent me a CD of her latest Photoshop collages, and since I always like put my friends’ work up on my blog, I thought I’d share a couple of them with you. It’s great to have a fellow Photoshop addict to share things with, so thank you Jeanne.
The CD also cheered me up because I’ve been feeling down for the last couple of days. I made the decision not to go to Artfest 2007 solely based on financial reasons, but I haven’t quite come to terms with it yet. I wished I lived close by, and then it would be a lot cheaper to make the trip. Last year I took an online quiz about where your ideal place is geographically. For some reason, I got Portland, Oregon. When I mentioned this to Carmi, she said she could see me living there too. (Portland would be close enough to Artfest, wouldn’t it?)

Speaking of Carmi, I just received an email from her to say the angel book has arrived safe and sound. Now that she has it, the whole project suddenly seems real to me. I can’t wait to see what everyone does

No comments: