Sunday, August 27, 2006

One more night...

Emma is off to Amsterdam tomorrow afternoon, and I’m sure plenty of tears will be shed. It’s hard to believe we won’t see her for four months. I must admit I’ve had trouble sleeping for the last week thinking about her leaving, and all this airport stuff doesn’t help any.
At the end of September, Emma is going to Poland and the Czech Republic for a week. (One of the things that she wants to do is to visit Auschwitz). She’s also going to Belgium, and then to the U.K, to see her Granny and Uncle Sandy.

I took this picture of Emma last night when we went out to dinner with my parents. It’s going to be on the front of the card we’ll give her tomorrow – along with some Euros and letters from the three of us that she can read on the plane.

No comments: